SUPERIOR SECURITY SYSTEMS
FOR OPTIMAL PROTECTION
At Proactive Protections, our mission is to help our clients relax and trust that we protect their homes or enterprise from internal and external threats when they need it most. We will deliver quality security systems and services that are reliable, cost-effective, user-friendly, and technologically advanced. We strive to provide unparalleled service before, during, and after installation by catering to each client’s specific needs and providing them with security system training to help deliver the greatest outcomes in family and enterprise safety and security.
Our 6 critical steps of service
Sometimes our clients rely on our knowledge when designing the most affective security system, while others already have a full understanding of their needs. Before we start any installation project, we first develop a comprehensive plan to address your needs.
1. First, our experts who specialize in physical security, will conduct a comprehensive project assessment to determine your security needs. We hold an initial consultation with you about real, perceived, or potential security threats, general operations and other activities you wish to address to design a security system that’s perfect for your unique application.
2. Next, we use blueprints/plans, digital photos, sketches, and virtual satellite imagery to conduct a remote walk through of your site, or if you'd like, we'll stop by to conduct a complimentary walk through of your site. If you already have a system in place, we'll take a detailed look to see if there is a way to reuse existing hardware or a way to integrate new equipment ensuring little or no service disruption.
3. Using data from the assessment, our Security & IT technology experts will create a comprehensive recommendation for integrating a security system into your home or business for maximum potential. In our equipment recommendations, we also consider environmental demands for the hardware, video and network demand and equipment warranties.
4. We provide a complete installation service for our security systems, ensuring that everything you need is included in your quote with no surprises. Throughout the project, we keep our customers up-to-date with regular communication to ensure that we stay on task and meet all deadlines. When the installation is complete, you will have a fully usable product that fulfills all your security needs.
5. We provide comprehensive training to help users fully utilize your new system. Our training includes hands-on instruction on how to use all the features of the system, as well as tips and tricks specific to your project. We'll make sure that you and your team are confident and comfortable with the system before you begin using it.
6. Our warranty is designed to give you peace of mind after your purchase. We guarantee our products will perform as promised and we offer free technical support to ensure you get the most out of your product. Our team is available 24/7 to provide prompt and professional assistance, so you can rest assured that you're in good hands.